Propolis is a resinous substance secreted by trees and harvested by bees.
Propolis is: A powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral. Also dubbed the smart antibiotic, it only tackles bacteria, infections or abnormal tumors present in our system, all of this without destroying the good bacteria.
Its main uses include:
- Respiratory infections, asthma, pneumonia and colds
- Sore throats
- Prevention of metastases
Bees forage flowers and naturally harvest pollen on their legs. Pollen that is carried by the wind and which is responsible for allergies, is not the same as that carried by bees.
Pollen is useful for:
- Fighting extreme fatigue
- Curbing the effects of aging
- Strengthening the immune system
- Promoting child growth
- Assisting with gaining better physical performance
Venom is undoubtedly the least well known product from the hive, yet its positive effects are considerable. Venom is made from a complex mixture of biogenic amine, enzymes and proteins.
It is mainly used to treat:
- Degenerative diseases (multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, etc.)
- Muscle pains
- Anti-aging care